The Senior Executive is expected to be well-versed with administration, accounting, tax and legal / compliance skills to be able to service a portfolio of clients independently. He/ She should have the appropriate leadership skills to be able to manage a team and handle the day-to-day operations and overview the management of the portfolios of his / her team.
The Senior Executive will be also responsible for client SLAs, cluster standards and statutory surveys and ensure that all entities are in compliance with all relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulations and guidelines applicable for the structures within their respective teams.
• Review and prepare financial statements
• Maintain good working relationship with auditors
• Review all tax returns; calculation of Tax liability; and preparation and/or review of NAV
• Attend and lead all board meetings and drafting of complex minutes/ resolutions
• Attend queries from the Financial Services Commission, banks, other service providers and any such authorities as applicable; and
• Assist in setting up of structures and / or liquidation / winding up of structures as and when delegated by management.
• Ensure all clients files are compliant to local and international law.
• Ensure that client’s operations are being performed as per constitutive documents, internal, local and international regulations.
• Ensure that internal and external deadlines are met
• Monitor timesheet and ensuring timely submission of timesheet
• Liaise with prospective clients and preparation of cost quotation
• Review all administrative, accounting and tax work for the team.
• Review and close monitoring of pending list
• Perform any other adhoc duties as and when required by management
• A Bachelor Degree in the relevant field (Finance, Accounting, Management, Law); or
• ACCA Level 2 completed and attempting level 3; or
• ICSA Professional Level 2 completed; or
• Any qualification deemed equivalent by Management
• At least five years of relevant experience
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit our LinkedIn and Facebook page: JurisTax Group
Deadline for Submission: 15th February 2022
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius.
Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com