Job title: Executive
- Perform general accounting and bookkeeping tasks, including posting on accounting software
- Prepare CTX, APS, VAT, TDS computations and returns
- Prepare monthly payslips, NSF, CSG, PAYE and PRGF returns and annual Statement of Emoluments and Return of Employees
- Familiar with drafting of resolutions, simple agreements, business plans, bank account openings and other basic secretarial and administrative tasks
- Degree Holder in a relevant field
- ACCA (in progress)
- 1-3 years of prior experience in a similar role
- Experience in the use of accounting software preferably QuickBooks and XERO
- Proficiency in spreadsheets such as MS Excel
- Ability to take responsibility and account for his/her own work.
- Hardworking, detail oriented and ability to work independently
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere.
- Professional and personable demeanor.
- Proven solid verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical individual, with a keen eye for finer details.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com along with your motivation letter.
Deadline for Submission: 30 June 2022