- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- Many of the cookies used on our website and through emails can be enabled or disabled through our consent tool or by disabling the cookies through your browser.
- The [insert name of cookie consent tool /add-in] tool can be utilised to customize your cookie preferences. The tool will record when you have consented to our cookie notice and will ask for consent once a year to ensure users stay up to date with changes to our cookie and privacy policies. The consent tool specifically controls the [insert name] cookies set by using our website (insert link). Strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled, nor can the tool be used to block cookies on third party websites linked from our website.
- You can access the [insert name of cookie consent tool/add-in] Consent tool anytime from the [insert link] in our website footer.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. To disable cookies through your browser, following instruction given in the following links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop (Firefox);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- This website is owned and maintained by JurisTax Holdings Ltd. The hosting is done by Netlify.
- Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue, 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201, Republic of Mauritius
- You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- by using our website contact us form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.