Job Title: Trainee Junior Project Executive
Reports to: Chief Project Officer
• Provide assistance in the implementation of a Client Relationship Management Software;
• Complete identified set of configurations to meet the requirements of the stakeholder;
• Provide ongoing support to staffs during and post the implementation of the software;
• Provide assistance in the drafting of reports and policies;
• Provide assistance in the recording and the collection of data and information as may be required for the successful implementation of the different projects;
• Apply relevant skills and knowledge for the proper management and interpretation of information: the use of business analytics software such as Power BI will be required;
• Pitching project ideas and assist in the preparation of the project plan;
• Help the Project lead in evaluating each project's effectiveness through diligent consultation with stakeholders and continuous assessment of the ongoing projects;
• Explore the functionalities and capabilities of existing software and proposing innovative ideas to exploit them; and
• Conduct research work to identify other ways for the digitalization of the operational processes of the organization.
• BCS/ Degree in IT or any other similar qualification;
• Acquaintance to project management principles and knowledge;
• Good knowledge on Microsoft Office tools;
• Excellent commitment and willingness to learn;
• Willingness to go the extra mile;
• Good communication skills;
• Great attention to details;
• Good knowledge on the offshore industry; and
• Experience and /or acquaintance to the SQL database.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org along with your motivation letter.
Deadline for Submission: 19 February 2021
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius.
Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com