Trainee Junior Executive – Company Secretary
Sep 07, 2021
Sep 22, 2021
Job Title: Trainee Junior Executive – Company Secretary
Supporting the provision of company secretarial and governance services to legal entities and the Board of Directors.
- Assist on the organisation of Board meetings;
- Assist on the preparation of the Agenda and the Board-Papers;
- Assist on the preparation of minutes of meetings and timely circulation of action-items;
- Assist on the administration aspect – liaison with Banks, Insurance Providers, Regulators, Statutory Bodies, to ensure compliance;
- Assist on the timely renewal of licences with the various Statutory Bodies and Insurance Providers, amongst others;
- Assist on the maintenance and timely update of Registers;
- Assist on the timely execution of documents and update of the database and statutory records in an efficient and an effective manner;
- Assisting on the timely provision of team-cover in the absence of other team-members; and
- Ad-hoc project support as and when required within the Secretarial Services Team.
Desired Profile & Experience:
- Looking for a recent graduate in Law and Management/Management/Management and Finance/Finance with Law or someone studying towards the ICSA qualification. Good HSC results – Minimum B B B in main subjects;
- Exposure to some administrative work in an office environment;
- Keen to learn and a willingness to adapt; and
- Proactive, team player with a “can do” attitude, pleasant, dynamic, respectful, fluent in English and French, ability to work under pressure and ability to work within a team.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your motivation letter.
Deadline for Submission: 22nd September 2021
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius.
Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com