Job Title: Senior Executive - Administration
- To carry out the following function under the supervision of the direct reporting line, including:
- Secretarial duties
- Organisation of Board meetings and review of Board packs. SEs may be required to lead meetings or conference calls as and when required;
- Attending Board meetings and timely preparation of action points; and
- Drafting of simple and complex minutes / resolutions;
- Compliance / Legal duties
- Performing Due Diligence to be carried as per local regulations;
- Attending to compliance of files with the applicable laws of Mauritius and international laws at all times and ensuring timely response of compliance reports and follow-ups;
- Ensuring compliance with Internal Control procedures; and
- Ensuring Client’s operations are being performed as per constitutive documents, internal, local and international regulations.
- Administrative duties
- Opening of accounts with banks/custodians/brokers, including making necessary follow-ups;
- Processing of payment instructions;
- Monitoring operation of accounts with financial institutions;
- Attending to queries from the Financial Services Commission, banks, other service providers and any such authorities as applicable;
- Carry out administrative and secretarial works as required on the portfolio of companies; and
- Responding to general queries from the client.
- Accounting and taxation duties
- Book-keeping / Maintenance of accounting records for client companies;
- Preparation of management accounts or upon such intervals as required by the client;
- Preparation of financial statements (including liaison with auditors);
- Preparation of applicable local statutory returns and such other international reporting as may be required under your portfolio;
- Calculation of Tax liability;
- Preparation of Advance Payment System;
- Preparation and filing of Annual Tax Return; and
- Liaising with the MRA as and when required.
- Internal matters
- Timely submission of timesheets; and
- Perform one-off assignments (Research work / Opinions / General Reports) as and when delegated. Detailed Expectations.
a) To always strive to ensure customer satisfaction in portfolio;
b) Collaborate to build a strong team spirit;
c) Adopt a can-do approach towards workload and tight deadlines;
d) Show passion and initiative to excel in the performance of duties;
e) Displays the highest level of integrity in dealing with the affairs of the company;
f) Lead and coach Junior members; and
g) Act as first reviewer on the assignment of Junior members.
- Abachelor degree in the relevant field (Finance, Accounting, Management, Law);
- ACCA Level 2 completed and attempting level 3;
- ICSA Professional Level 2 completed; or
- Any qualification deemed equivalent by Management
- At least five years of relevant experience
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit our LinkedIn and Facebook page: JurisTax Group
Deadline for Submission: 15th March 2021
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius. Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com