SENIOR EXECUTIVE – INTERNAL AUDIT
Feb 09, 2021
Feb 26, 2021
Job Title: Senior Executive – Internal Audit
Reports to: Group Internal Auditor
- Assist in the identification of key risks, plan, and establish audit testing objectives for the financial, operational, compliance and technology audits.
- Develop and prepare work-papers and execute testing programs.
- Obtain, analyse, and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, and data
- Discuss audit findings with the Group Internal Auditor and auditees and prepare written audit observations.
- Collaborate to devise strategies to reduce risks presented by control gaps and failures.
- Communicate audit results and recommendations through audit reports.
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with management and relevant staff at all group companies.
- Plan, coordinate, and carry out ad hoc project work as directed by the Group Internal Auditor.
- Other duties as assigned as part of this role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Technology or related field preferred,
- Experience in auditing or related field,
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Management Company or in the financial sector,
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge in the use of MS Office,
- Familiarity with ERP financial systems such as Oracle or SAP,
- General understanding of accounting and financial processes,
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving,
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment,
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and progressive work environment,
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and passionate.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org along with your motivation letter.
Deadline for Submission: 26 February 2021
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius.
Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com