Accounting - Finance
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – ACCOUNTING
May 10, 2021
Jun 30, 2021
Job Title: Senior Executive – Accounting
- Review and prepare financial statements
- Maintain a good working relationship with auditors
- Review all tax returns; calculation of Tax liability; and preparation and/or review of NAV
- Review and prepare IMF surveys
- Review and prepare payroll calculations
- Attend queries from the Financial Services Commission, banks, other service providers, and any such authorities as applicable; and
- Assist in setting up of structures and/or liquidation / winding up of structures as and when delegated by management.
- Ensure all clients' files are compliant with local and international law.
- Ensure that client’s operations are being performed as per constitutive documents, internal, local, and international regulations.
- Ensure that internal and external deadlines are met
- Monitor timesheet and ensuring timely submission of timesheet
- Liaise with prospective clients and preparation of cost quotation
- Review all administrative, accounting, and tax work for the team.
- Review and close monitoring of pending list
- Perform any other adhoc duties as and when required by management
- A bachelor degree in the relevant field (Finance, Accounting, Management, Law);
- ACCA Level 2 completed and attempting level 3; or
- Any qualification deemed equivalent by Management
- At least five years of relevant experience
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com along with your motivation letter.
Deadline for Submission: 30th June 2021.
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius.
Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com