Job Title: Junior Executive
- Organising Board meetings and preparation of Board packs
- Attending Board meetings and timely preparation of action points
- Drafting of simple and complex minutes/resolutions
- Maintaining registers for companies
- Statutory filings with the Registrar of Companies
- Performing Due Diligence to be carried as per local regulations
- Attending to compliance of files with the applicable laws of Mauritius and international laws at all times and ensuring timely response of compliance reports and follow-ups
- Ensuring compliance with Internal Control procedures
- Ensuring Client’s operations are being performed as per constitutive documents, internal, local, and international regulations including the opening of accounts with banks/custodians / brokers, including making necessary follow-ups, processing of payment instructions, monitoring operation of accounts with financial institutions, attending to queries from the authorities (FSC/MRA/ROC, etc), banks, other service providers and any such authorities as applicable and book-keeping/maintenance of accounting records for client companies
- Preparing of financial statements (including liaison with auditors)
- Assisting senior staffs in the collation of information as may be required for Management Reporting or General Statutory Surveys
- Any other cognate duties as may be assigned by superiors
- A bachelor degree in the field of Finance and/or Accounting
- ACCA level 1 or equivalent; and
- Any qualification deemed equivalent by Management.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on email@example.com along with your motivation letter.
Deadline for Submission: 30 June 2021
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius.
Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com