Job Title: Executive – Accounting
- Book-keeping / Maintenance of accounting records for client companies;
- Preparation of management accounts or upon such intervals as required by the client;
- Preparation of financial statements (including liaison with auditors, tax advisors and other service providers);
- Preparation and / or review of NAV;
- Preparation of applicable local statutory returns and such other international reporting as may be required under your portfolio;
- Calculation of Tax liability;
- Preparation of Advance Payment System;
- Preparation and filing of Annual Tax Return; and
- Liaising with the MRA as and when required.
- Assisting senior staffs in the collation of information as may be required for Management Reporting or General Statutory Surveys;
- Conduct any other cognate duties as assigned by the Reporting line.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or any other relevant field;
- Any qualification deemed equivalent by Management;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in the Global Business Sector;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org