Job Title: CEO of JURISTAX (RWANDA) Ltd
Reporting Line: Board of Directors of JurisTax Rwanda
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Job Summary: The CEO will have to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. He/ She will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. The CEO must be ready to work in a startup mode.
- Align the vision of the company with that of JurisTax Holdings;
- Communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction;
- Leading the development and implementation of the overall organization's strategy;
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the company;
- Recommending high-quality investing decisions to advance the company and increase profits;
- Analyzing problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure the company’s survival and growth; and
- Participate in strategy formulation and review.
- Overseeing financial performance (budgeting; reporting and budgeting) and risk profile while ensuring that all of the regulatory obligations are met;
- Evaluating constantly the cost to income; and
- Ensuring the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews.
Operations and Compliance
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission;
- Overseeing Portfolio Compliance and all legal matters of the Company;
- Ensuring compliance with group standards/certifications;
- Ensuring the optimum use of software within the company; and
- Identifying key service levels within the Company.
- Attending to Board meetings and ensuring compliance to group governance;
- Attending to monthly shareholder dashboards and provide such reporting; and
- Participating to any sub-committee implemented under the Group, upon request.
- Ensuring the company is staffed with well-trained, quality, and engaged employees at all times;
- Creating an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale; and
- Setting the KPIs based on quality requirements.
Business Development and Marketing
- Meeting with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services;
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks;
- Representing the company at important business functions, community events, industry training and events, and networking opportunities;
- Building trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders;
- Effectively manages contract negotiations and statutory compliance;
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material including quotes, memos, proposals to clients, marketing material, webinar, seminar, emailer, website, brochure, social media, newsletter; and
- Maintenance of Marketing analytics.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company;
- Ability and capacity to travel to other jurisdictions;
- Represent the company vis a vis the authorities;
- Engaging and representing the Company within local or regional business associations operating in the financial services industry; and
- Any other cognate duties as designated by the board.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Management/ Business Administration or a related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in a senior role for a similar company.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website; LinkedIn and Facebook page: JurisTax Group
Deadline for Submission: 20th March 2021
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius. Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com